Yogi Beans is always looking for professional, yoga-minded individuals to teach little beans how to take a Lion's Breath or to help us run our business operations as smooth as a rainbow.
Our team consists of people from all backgrounds, experiences and professions who have a passion for yoga and making it accessible to children and their families anywhere and everywhere.
NEW YORK CITY | LONG ISLAND
As a Yogi Beans Instructor, you will be provided with ongoing training, support and guidance from the Bean Team of teaching experts who have made Yogi Beans the premiere kids' yoga company in New York City and beyond.
IDEAL CANDIDATES ANSWER – YES!
– Do you have a passion for both yoga and working with children of all ages?
– Are you enthusiastic, energetic, caring, playful, uninhibited and creative?
– Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit or an interest to expand your career?
– Are you responsible, intelligent, punctual and organized?
– Are you comfortable mooing like a cow or meowing like a cat in front of strangers?
– 1+ years working with children in an educational, caregiving, or teaching capacity
– Completed Bachelor's Degree
– Completion of 20+ hours of Kids Yoga Teacher Training is preferred
– Background in theater, art, dance, music or any other performance area
– Willingness to commute throughout the 5 boroughs
– General availability on weekday afternoons from 2pm-6pm
– Available to work one weekend morning or afternoon, if requested
– Competitive compensation starting at $30 per class
– Flexible hours, independent contractor position
– Kid-friendly, caring, professional company environment – we are a family!
– Learn to teach yoga to kids from babies to teens from the experts in the field
– Extensive opportunities for career development and personal growth
– Positively impact families and help make the world a better place through yoga!
Tell us about yourself, send us your resume, and
include a photo that best shows your personality.