Yogi Beans is expanding and searching for professional, passionate, yoga-minded kids' yoga instructors to teach our little beans how to take a Lion's Breath and slither like a snake! Our team consists of people from all backgrounds, experiences and professions who have a passion for yoga and making it accessible to children and their families.
As a Yogi Beans Instructor, you will be provided with ongoing training, support and guidance from the Bean Team of teaching experts who have made Yogi Beans the premiere kids' yoga company in New York City and beyond.
Yogi Beans Instructor
IDEAL CANDIDATES will answer YES! to these questions:
- Do you have a passion for both yoga and working with children of all ages?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic, caring, playful, uninhibited and creative?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit or an interest to expand your career?
- Are you responsible, intelligent, punctual and organized?
- Are you comfortable mooing like a cow or meowing like a cat in front of strangers?
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- At least 1 year working with children in an educational, caregiving or teaching capacity
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- Completion of 20+ hours of Kids Yoga Teacher Training is preferred
- Background in theater, art, dance, music or any other performance area
- Willingness to commute throughout the 5 boroughs
- General availability on some weekday afternoons from 2pm-6pm
- Available to work one weekend morning or afternoon, if requested
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Kid-friendly, caring, professional company environment - we are a family!
- FREE attendance to Yogi Beans Basic Kids Yoga Teacher Training in NYC
- Learn to teach yoga to kids from babies to teens from the experts in the field
- Extensive opportunities for career development and personal growth
- Flexible hours, independent contractor position
- Positively impact families and help make the world a better place through yoga!